Measures the resistance of plastic foils, coated and uncoated fabrics, and non-wovens to water penetration by means of the dynamic, static and program test method.
The instrument is available in two versions:
• Model FX 3000-3L+ for a pressure up to 1,000 mbar (10 m water column)
• Model FX 3000-3H+ for a pressure up to 2,000 mbar (20 m water column).
• Alarm value reduces the operator’s attendance time by as much as 90 %.
• Automatic program eliminates the operator’s attendance time for “pass/fail” tests.
• Automatic drop detection with optional drop detector eliminates the attendance time completely.
• Well illuminated test area with unobstructed visual access.
• Fast and convenient sample clamping.
• Table top unit, requires compressed air only, no plumbing required.
• Works in accordance with all known test standards.