Measures the water vapor transmission rate of all kinds of flat materials, particularly plastic films and membranes, by means of an extremely fast test method.
• Wide measuring range of 0.03 through 10,000 g/(d·m2).
• Accelerated test method, requires minutes compared to hours or days employing the gravimetric method
• High accuracy due to repeated tests until the system is in equilibrium and the test results are stable.
• Fast and convenient sample clamping.
• Self-contained table top unit, requires neither plumbing nor external carrier gas.
• Works in accordance with all relevant test standards.