Measures the air permeability of all kinds of flat materials both, in the testing laboratory and in a mobile environment.
The instrument is available in two versions:
• Model FX 3320-UP5 with sucking action for standard applications
• Model FX 3320-OP5 with blowing action for contaminated samples, such as used filters.
• Wide measuring range of approximately 3 – 8,000 l/m2/s (= mm/s) (approximately 0.6 – 1,600 cfm).
• Fast and simple sample clamping.
• Automatic test pressure control.
• Optional stretching device for even, bi-directional sample stretching in accordance with “FINA”.
• Portable carrying case style instrument, perfectly suitable for operation in a mobile environment.
• Optional integrated strip printer for automatic, error-free documentation of the test results.
• Data port, for example for a PC with the evaluation program L 5110 LABODATA III.
• By means of the L 5110 LABODATA III the air permeability can be converted into the pressure drop.